The home of the TentaFools clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What's going on here... ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TF.Sak
Team Leader
Team Leader

PostSubject: What's going on here... ?   Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:51 pm

Why isn't there any activity with our clan? Like... nobody is registering or posting... on either forums...

PostSubject: Re: What's going on here... ?   Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:43 am

because no one seems to care any more after the war. those tentafools are being real fools
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TF.Sak
Team Leader
Team Leader

PostSubject: Re: What's going on here... ?   Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:56 am

I don't blame them. I thought it was a little embarrassing in how things were taken care of on our end. Nothing was decided before the war, no type of strategy was discussed... nothing. Just show up and fight. Even that was foolhardy, seeing as how those that showed up to the SkyKings' chat were made to feel that they didn't belong there.

I'm glad to see you guys are keeping tabs on this forum anyway and making a little effort to showing activity.

Team Leader
Team Leader

PostSubject: Re: What's going on here... ?   Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:28 am

I think Sak,San,Jack,Rari and myself are still keen, I have work Mon-Fri so thats why i've been a bit inactive.

Generally if i'm at home, I have my 3ds on. My poor Xbox360 is just a glorified DVD player at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grand

PostSubject: Re: What's going on here... ?   Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:55 pm

What should we do about the other members?

i wish i had gold

microsoft be trippin making me pay for something i already have
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TF San

PostSubject: Re: What's going on here... ?   Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:10 pm

It's just that the clan needs more organization. As of right now, the clan feels very... ragtag. I feel that the reason for this is that the leadership and structure has not been fully defined yet. Clans need a sturdy structure or else they will fall apart. At this point, I think we should "rebuild" the clan; we should create the structure and establish the leadership that we need.

Just a side note: I think that we should also have selective recruitment (possibly through the means of tryouts or "interviews") so we can weed out any people that seem flaky, unreliable, or immature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grand

PostSubject: Re: What's going on here... ?   Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:31 pm

well rari is clan lead but he too isnt as active as us three

how can we organize if we arent given the okay from him?

tryouts are why i didnt want to join other clans. it reduces fun and discourages others imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TF San

PostSubject: Re: What's going on here... ?   Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:38 pm

Grand wrote:
well rari is clan lead but he too isnt as active as us three

how can we organize if we arent given the okay from him?

tryouts are why i didnt want to join other clans. it reduces fun and discourages others imo.

Rari isn't able to be here all the time, which is why I suggested co-leaders - people who could take charge and assist when he isn't available. I was hoping Rari would pick the co-leaders, but, if necessary, we could probably just take it upon ourselves to elect them.

I dislike tryouts as well (I don't really know why I mentioned them), but I strongly support talking to the people before they join to assure that they will be involved in clan activities. What good is it to have 40+ inactive members when you could have 10 active ones?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rariyokuu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's going on here... ?   Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:45 am

I've been busy with school/fusing epic 9.0 run weapons. Yeah, those are TOTALLY related. And if you ever need to contact me, swapnote works great, because of the visibility of spotpass notifications.

As far as structure is concerned, there isn't much structure to be had with 5 people, but once there are more members, things will be more organized.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tentafools.forumotion.com
Grand

PostSubject: Re: What's going on here... ?   Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:47 pm

Ive been doing my best to get new members but almost everyone has joined some sort of clan on nearly every forum ive been to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torgo

PostSubject: Re: What's going on here... ?   Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:59 pm

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting lately. I just moved recently and I had to leave my computer behind, so I have to use my 3DS.

Anyway, I completely agree that we should assign some co-leaders. Maybe we could add some different ranks or something and promote people based on how long they've been active, how many battles they've won against other clan members, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's going on here... ?   

Back to top Go down

What's going on here... ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kid Icarus: Uprising TentaFools Clan :: Tentafools HQ :: Feedback-
Jump to: