The home of the TentaFools clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sak's Practice - Day/Time/Mode

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TF.Sak
Team Leader
Team Leader

PostSubject: Sak's Practice - Day/Time/Mode   Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:04 am

Welcome Tentafools,
Due to certain demand from other members, I have taken it upon myself to become a host for practice times. Read and be advised.

My practice room, specifically for TF practices, will be held on Mondays at 8:00pm MDT. If there's any form of confusion due to timezones, just know that if you see me with my room open on Monday's, that will be the TF practice room, for that will be the only time I'll open my room on Mondays.

Sak's TF Practice - Mondays, 8:00pm MDT. Light VS Dark

As I recall, San also made a suggestion such at this, so a second suggestion from Brad only urges actions that should be taken. I hope to see you all on my practice nights.

Once again, please post your times if you wish to host practice days. This will no doubt benefit us as a clan for it will emphasize team work. We will all get a chance to get to know one another in a precise manner in terms of who we fight well with so that future possible pairings and teams may be considered.

Last edited by TF.Sak on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TF San

PostSubject: Re: Sak's Practice - Day/Time/Mode   Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:07 am

Just to clear it up, 8:00 MDT is equivalent to 7:00 PDT, 9:00 CDT and 10:00 EDT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TF.Sak
Team Leader
Team Leader

PostSubject: Re: Sak's Practice - Day/Time/Mode   Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:31 pm

Thanks San. If any one of you can't make it, then that's too bad; I stand firm with my choice. Some one else can host a night of their own, so there's more than one chance to get together with the clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TF.Sak
Team Leader
Team Leader

PostSubject: Re: Sak's Practice - Day/Time/Mode   Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:26 am

Awesome night guys. Thanks for coming out! San, Brad, Jack... good stuff.

My review of the night, in accordance to each member.

San, that palm of yours is beast! I think I've only ever defeated you twice! But you're a real blur, and those hearts come in real fast and they just kept coming at me once you had your sights set on me! Well played.

Brad, those orbitars are awesome! I like your play style in how, in what seems to me, you varied yourself throughout the field. One minute you'd be infront of me, the next you'd be half way across the room, just zig zagging. Spontaneous.

Jack, you're blades are deadly. I know there were a few times where we took on baddies at the same time, so that was the best team battle experience I've had so far where we just rush the enemy.

Overall, this was an awesome night. Brad and San, you guys worked well together, from my stand point. You kept the chaos of the battle, which had me running in circles at times, and you guys' proficiency with your weapons made that tactic work really well. I enjoyed how Jack and I both focused on enemies at times and kept the ball rolling.

I hope this gives us a certain view point in how we play with one another. Depending on ranged and melee attacks, and how we keep track of one another, we can really dominate the field to our favor. One aspect I'd like to look at is the playing fields and how we can utilize points of attack with our chosen weapons. Like, possible flanking tactics, or rush attacks with melee, armor clad fighters in the front and thick of battle, while ranged keep to the edges with their respective ranged powers. There's a lot of possibilities. Thanks again guys for showing up!

PostSubject: Re: Sak's Practice - Day/Time/Mode   Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Thanks Sak
Ya i tend to use blades for their balance.
My Crusader is my main for solo b/c of fast recharge and wide charge shot. Range 4 Melee 3
My burst blade was more for testing b/c its continuos is wide and short range while the charge is wide and pierces. Range 6 Melee 0
My Samurai blade is deadly up close and my focus is stealth. If i had better range stats it would be better if i cant melee. Range 1 Melee 5+1/2

I tried using bows but the dark and meteor bos are too slow in together mode
I also have bear claws but their running speed is slightly slower than the saurai blade

San
I never knew how devestating palms could be, especially Viridi's palm. Damn hearts just destroy me, even when transparent. Homing on that is beast!

Someone was using the magnus club an that would instantly kill me from either range or melee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TF.Sak
Team Leader
Team Leader

PostSubject: Re: Sak's Practice - Day/Time/Mode   Wed May 02, 2012 1:07 am

Sorry for not hosting practice this week guys. I guess it slipped my mind that evening. We went through a bathroom renovation so I was preoccupied for the past two days. I'll be up to hosting again next week. Thanks to all who made themselves available, and sorry once again.

Team Leader
Team Leader

PostSubject: Re: Sak's Practice - Day/Time/Mode   Mon May 14, 2012 3:51 pm

Just a reminder for tonight's practice. If you can make it, that'll be awesome. If not, I'll see you guys at the next practice this Saturday.

Also, my apologies for not being active lately. I've been going through a lot of renovations and spring clean up and what not. Been doing some traveling as well. More importantly my partner's grandmother was diagnosed with cancer about a week ago so we've been on the road to see and be with her as often as we can. So just to ease any of you who may be questioning my devotion to TentaFools... I am still a fool. No doubt.

PostSubject: Re: Sak's Practice - Day/Time/Mode   Mon May 14, 2012 7:02 pm

i will try to make it today sak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grand

PostSubject: Re: Sak's Practice - Day/Time/Mode   Mon May 14, 2012 11:35 pm

had an amazing time at practice tonight. now i know my brawler claws are beast!

can't w8 to smack around those sky kings!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TF.Sak
Team Leader
Team Leader

PostSubject: Re: Sak's Practice - Day/Time/Mode   Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:52 pm

Well guys, looks like I'll be cancelling my practice night from now on. I haven't found the time on Monday's these days to host anymore. So, I'm regretfully, my practice nights are now put to rest.

PostSubject: Re: Sak's Practice - Day/Time/Mode   

Back to top Go down

Sak's Practice - Day/Time/Mode
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kid Icarus: Uprising TentaFools Clan :: Tentafools HQ :: Tentafools General-
Jump to: