The home of the TentaFools clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I have some of the greatest people at my school.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rariyokuu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I have some of the greatest people at my school.   Tue May 15, 2012 12:07 am

No, seriously, look at these beastly weapons I got from street pass.

ujelly?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tentafools.forumotion.com
baltocat22

PostSubject: Re: I have some of the greatest people at my school.   Tue May 15, 2012 1:18 am

GIMME THAT CURSED PALM NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
IT BEATS MINES Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grand

PostSubject: Re: I have some of the greatest people at my school.   Tue May 15, 2012 8:19 pm

not bad. but its super rare to see anyone with 6* on both without a negative modifier
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TF*The_Mid_Boss

PostSubject: Re: I have some of the greatest people at my school.   Tue May 15, 2012 10:46 pm

That feel when a friend wants to get a game for coop hijinks, but he never gets around to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rariyokuu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have some of the greatest people at my school.   Tue May 15, 2012 11:18 pm

I just unlocked one of the cursed palms (I got another of the same today) and it is so beast. Even better because I know he used my Magnus Club to make it. But yeah, 164 on melee dash, 115 on forward dash charged from 30.
Back to top Go down
baltocat22

PostSubject: Re: I have some of the greatest people at my school.   Wed May 16, 2012 5:55 pm

it has a negative mod (just a pointless one) -2shot def
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rariyokuu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have some of the greatest people at my school.   Thu May 17, 2012 10:47 am

Oh, I know. But my Magnus Club has the same modifier, and it barely affects me at all. The stars far outweigh any downsides the shot defense -2 provides.
Back to top Go down
TFCarter

PostSubject: Re: I have some of the greatest people at my school.   Fri May 18, 2012 6:38 pm

My friend has a Magnus Club with a value of 320+. I'm on my way, I got a 291 Insight Staff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have some of the greatest people at my school.   

Back to top Go down

I have some of the greatest people at my school.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kid Icarus: Uprising TentaFools Clan :: Kid Icarus: Uprising General :: The Uprising!-
Jump to: