The home of the TentaFools clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Tales of... Side quests?! The Abyss has lots!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TF.Sak
Team Leader
Team Leader

PostSubject: Tales of... Side quests?! The Abyss has lots!!   Mon May 07, 2012 11:16 pm

Since beginning my RPG adventure in Tales of Abyss, I found out that there are tons of side quests that are missable, and that contain very importance Artes or Skills for some of the characters. So I came across this:

http://talesof.cyllya.com/toa/mhm/sidequest.html

This site hosts a list of side quests that are found within the game, in accordance to the game's beginning, and end. So the first side quest you'll ever come across will be first on the list. So if any of you Fools have been playing ToA lately and haven't come across this yet, check it out! Or you may regret it!!

PostSubject: Re: Tales of... Side quests?! The Abyss has lots!!   Mon May 07, 2012 11:49 pm

didnt know there were this many side quests. they should have been more obvious to the player b/c they all seem obscure to begin with. plus iv
e been more focused on completing the story than the side quests. partly b/c im renting it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TF.Sak
Team Leader
Team Leader

PostSubject: Re: Tales of... Side quests?! The Abyss has lots!!   Tue May 08, 2012 12:21 am

Grand wrote:
didnt know there were this many side quests. they should have been more obvious to the player b/c they all seem obscure to begin with. plus iv
e been more focused on completing the story than the side quests. partly b/c im renting it.

Ah, I see, renting is something entirely different then. Yeah, most of these side quests are just scenes that really seem like they have nothing to do with anything in any real significant way... just oddities that add to the characters I suppose. Still, completionists will do all that they can to make sure they squeeze out every bit of juice outta their gaming experience.

PostSubject: Re: Tales of... Side quests?! The Abyss has lots!!   Wed May 09, 2012 12:09 am

the ones ive been trying to do along the way were the skill sidequests. those are the ony ones i really care about. i need to do the guy skill quests because he is level 40 and doesnt do as much damage as luke.

i already did natalia's and tear's.

On boss battles i like to play as natalia b/c cpus dont know how to use her after healing everybody in party. she wastes her tp healing then doesnt help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baltocat22

PostSubject: Re: Tales of... Side quests?! The Abyss has lots!!   Tue May 15, 2012 1:47 am

man everyone is always talking about this game, is it really that good?
better question: which is better Zelda OoT or TotB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TF*The_Mid_Boss

PostSubject: Re: Tales of... Side quests?! The Abyss has lots!!   Tue May 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Pffftt, you suckas are slow. You should already have TOTA on ps2. Its just that good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TF.Sak
Team Leader
Team Leader

PostSubject: Re: Tales of... Side quests?! The Abyss has lots!!   Tue May 15, 2012 6:40 pm

It really is an engaging jRPG. Mind you, jRPGs have their cliches, but Abyss really makes you feel something for it's characters and their relationship to one another.

PostSubject: Re: Tales of... Side quests?! The Abyss has lots!!   Tue May 15, 2012 8:22 pm

I sent it back to game fly today. got to point where it said go to absorbtion gate, but the game didnt tell me where it was.

i personally like Tales of Symphonia much more than Tales of Abyss, even though it was the first time the tales series used that form of rpg combat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of... Side quests?! The Abyss has lots!!   

Back to top Go down

Tales of... Side quests?! The Abyss has lots!!
Page 1 of 1