The home of the TentaFools clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

JET SET RADIO!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TF*The_Mid_Boss

PostSubject: JET SET RADIO!   Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:27 pm

Names The_Mid_Boss from gamefaqs. I was one of the first to join this silly clan because all the other clans took themselves to seriously. Its just a game, guys.

If you ever met me in the fighting ring, I either go by TF*Mage, JACKHOLE, or Magic M.

P.S: Who ever had that one viridi claw, screw you. I've been working to get at least a 6 star ranged with shot ranged, but still no luck. It's either 6 stars but no good qualities or great qualities with little star. WTF IS YOUR SECRET.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TF San

PostSubject: Re: JET SET RADIO!   Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:35 pm

TF*The_Mid_Boss wrote:
Names The_Mid_Boss from gamefaqs. I was one of the first to join this silly clan because all the other clans took themselves to seriously. Its just a game, guys.

If you ever met me in the fighting ring, I either go by TF*Mage, JACKHOLE, or Magic M.

P.S: Who ever had that one viridi claw, screw you. I've been working to get at least a 6 star ranged with shot ranged, but still no luck. It's either 6 stars but no good qualities or great qualities with little star. WTF IS YOUR SECRET.

If you're referring to my Viridi Palm, I got lucky. I fused a bunch of stuff and eventually I got that one with 6* ranged, +2 shot range, and stamina +2. Amazing weapon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TF*The_Mid_Boss

PostSubject: Re: JET SET RADIO!   Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:40 pm

TF San wrote:
If you're referring to my Viridi Palm, I got lucky. I fused a bunch of stuff and eventually I got that one with 6* ranged, +2 shot range, and stamina +2. Amazing weapon.

That palm was beautiful. Utter elegance quite literally in the palm of your hand. If only I had the patience to do chapter 20 ten to twenty times for an angel bow to fuse with a prosphora. D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grand

PostSubject: Re: JET SET RADIO!   Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:09 am

too lazy to fuse new weapons b/c i have a lot of low stat, high attribute weapons and high stat, low attribute weaons.

just a pain sorting thru all the bad fuses
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JET SET RADIO!   

Back to top Go down

JET SET RADIO!
Page 1 of 1