The home of the TentaFools clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Co-Leaders/Ranking Tourneys?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TF.Brad
Team Leader
Team Leader

PostSubject: Co-Leaders/Ranking Tourneys?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:26 am

Should we have some Co-Leaders or some more structure for want of a better word?

Just curious, as the clan slowly gets bigger it would be nice to have some inter-clan tourneys, where we can see who is the best at representing the TentaFools in future wars!
The more we play together the better, as the SkyKings showed us in our first war =)
Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TF.Sak
Team Leader
Team Leader

PostSubject: Re: Co-Leaders/Ranking Tourneys?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:09 am

I agree. We have enough members right now for 3 teams. We could totally work something out. I also think that we should self appoint ourselves, and in saying this, I'm willing to be a Co-Leader.

PostSubject: Re: Co-Leaders/Ranking Tourneys?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:55 pm

Splitting into teams of 3 people each sounds like a good way to get organized. Might I suggest we call the seperate teams 'toons'? You know, short for platoon.

We should also have toon leaders, although I don't see what kind of responsibilities they'd have, besides setting up a room for toon practice and deciding what time to practice.

Which reminds me, we need to select a time zone to use so we're not doing several calculations just to figure out when practice is. My vote goes for EST. It seemed to work really well when we had that war. Pretty much everyone in the clan showed up!

So what does everyone think of these suggestions? If we all decide to go with it, then I'll volunteer as Silver Toon leader!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grand

PostSubject: Re: Co-Leaders/Ranking Tourneys?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:27 pm

sounds like a plan.

So if we have 9 members that means 3 teams.

Rari is lead so he has one toon

I nominate Sak and Brad for other toon leads
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TF.Sak
Team Leader
Team Leader

PostSubject: Re: Co-Leaders/Ranking Tourneys?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:55 pm

Grand wrote:
sounds like a plan.

So if we have 9 members that means 3 teams.

Rari is lead so he has one toon

I nominate Sak and Brad for other toon leads

No offense to the founder of TentaFools, but he needs to be a little more active. It'd be nice to have our leader get in on this discussion as well.

However, after tonight's practice, I'll make a new topic regarding my team, and who I choose to play with me during war time, if ever there is a war. This is only in regards to war, where we will all play together during practices, and what not. And those who wish to be team leaders, I strongly encourage you to nominate yourselves and make it known.

Also, those I choose to be in my team, I will first ask you through PM, and you are free to turn down my request if you so choose.

PostSubject: Re: Co-Leaders/Ranking Tourneys?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Personally, I don't think anything will work if we're just throwing ideas and not connecting them in any way.

First: Co-Leaders should be Sak and Brad. I believe that everyone can agree upon this, as they are the most available and responsible.

Second: The "toons" should be separated based on chemistry and compatibility, not pure skill. We shouldn't have Torgo working with Rari, for example, as they both use a Magnus Club.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torgo

PostSubject: Re: Co-Leaders/Ranking Tourneys?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:45 pm

Hmmm... I think I'll wait until we have more members before I become a toon leader. So, any toon leaders want me in their toon?

Just to clarify, my main weapon is the bow, but I'm skilled with most weapons. Kind of a jack-of-all-trades. Although the only weapons I have ready for online matches right now are a Silver Bow and a Magnus Club. I'm working on others, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rariyokuu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Co-Leaders/Ranking Tourneys?   Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:37 am

Just to show that I pay attention, I've made Sak and Brad forum moderators and given them the Team Leader rank.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tentafools.forumotion.com
Grand

PostSubject: Re: Co-Leaders/Ranking Tourneys?   Mon May 07, 2012 11:57 pm

Rari's toon (Gold)
- Rari

Sak's toon (Emerald)
- Sak
- L
- Grand

Brad's toon (Onyx)
- Brad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Co-Leaders/Ranking Tourneys?   

Back to top Go down

Co-Leaders/Ranking Tourneys?
Page 1 of 1