The home of the TentaFools clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Do yourself a favor and get yourself a wrist strap stylus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rariyokuu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Do yourself a favor and get yourself a wrist strap stylus   Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:51 pm

An often underappreciated DS accessory, the wrist strap that came with the original DS does more than keep you from dropping your DS. It also doubles as a stylus. The wrist strap's stylus was beneficial to the players of the game Metroid Prime: Hunters, and, since Kid Icarus: Uprising has the same controls, I would recommend getting one to better your KI:U gameplay experience. If Nintendo had included one of THESE instead of the stupid plastic stand with the game, no one would be complaining about the controls, or cramps.

Here's the product page for it on Nintendo's online store:
Product Page
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tentafools.forumotion.com
Grand

PostSubject: Re: Do yourself a favor and get yourself a wrist strap stylus   Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:30 pm

i like the controls the way they are. I never had problems with my hand cramping while playing the game. When i play without the stand i put my right pinky finger behind the 3ds to support the right back and use my rigt index middle and thumb fingers to hold the stylus. I use my left thumb on the circle pad and my left index on the l button and the rest to support left back of 3ds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rariyokuu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do yourself a favor and get yourself a wrist strap stylus   Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:08 pm

Don't get me wrong, I think the controls are fine as they are, but the wrist strap stylus just makes everything easier.

Here's a cyclops and an elephant
cyclops elephant
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tentafools.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do yourself a favor and get yourself a wrist strap stylus   

Back to top Go down

Do yourself a favor and get yourself a wrist strap stylus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kid Icarus: Uprising TentaFools Clan :: Kid Icarus: Uprising General :: The Uprising!-
Jump to: